"Betty Leopard": Learning to Blog...

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Learning to Blog...

When I started this blog, I didn't really have a vision or a mission or anything in particular that I wanted to say or share. To be honest I still don't. It's not a diary as such and I don't want to use it as a forum for me airing my own grievances and spreading the misery that sometimes takes over my mind. I want to share myself with the world, things I enjoy, beautiful and fantastic things I think other people should see, things I know that I think other people should know. I want the world to know me, not in a self centred way, I don't want to be the centre of the world, I just want the chance to show what it is that makes me.
I've had a bit of a mixed up day, but it's ending well, which is the most important thing. I have cried today, ad it made me feel better, it let out something that was pent up in me, and it was a relief. But I don't want to share the grief, I want to share the good times.
I watched World's Strictest Parents on BBC iPlayer. It was wonderful. While I initially dispair at how some teenagers behave, the programme never fails to uplift me. If you get chance, check out the first episode of the new season, in New Jersey. The parents in that episode are the most amazing, good, wonderful people, and they make such a genuine difference to those kids lives. It almost made me want to cry, but in a good way. Watch it, it will touch you.
I'm getting tattooed tomorrow. Well, it's the second sitting, so I'm not as excited as I was for the first sitting, but inside I am excited, to see the finished work, not for the actual process. It'll hurt, it will, but it'll be worth it. I'll show you the finished thing tomorrow, or the day after :p
Betty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)