"Betty Leopard": Christmas Come-down

Monday, 27 December 2010

Christmas Come-down

I've been suffering a bit today with post-festivity related malaise. Too much enjoyment and indulgence has given way to the reality of returning home and getting back to real life.
We're leaving Wales tomorrow, travelling home for brief stop before heading up to Pete's parents again for a few days. I'm not sure how much I actually want to go up to see them, not because of them, I'm just not feeling jolly enough to sit and be happy with people. Even put off the idea of New Year celebrations at the moment.
It's a shame feeling this way as I've had a very nice Christmas period. New Year has never been a favourite time of ine though. Hopefully I can snap myself out of this and get back to work without too much turmoil. Don't fancy wasting too much time feeling sorry for myself.
Here's hoping,
Betty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)