"Betty Leopard": Making space

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Making space

I really need to make more time and space in my life for things like posting here. Although, my lack of posting isn't always due to lack of time or even lack of ideas. There are plenty of things I intend to write about but always put off for no good reason. I suppose my excuse of late is that I've been caught up in the xmas build up and am now away at my parents for a week for the festivities. Maybe part of my problem is that I'm not convinced I've actually got anything worth saying, or at least, nothing that anyone is interested in hearing.
Maybe it should be a New Years Resolution, could even make a post out of my resolutions. We'll see how this goes.
Love, 
Betty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)