"Betty Leopard": Coralicious

Friday, 7 January 2011

Coralicious

I've been thinking about cutting back my spending on clothes. But what am I supposed to do when I get an email from Dorothy Perkins with this in it!?;



I love swallows as a print/design, part of the whole tattoo/rockabilly thing I guess, and coral is a colour I am rapidly warming too (and I've just realised is a major background colour of the blog at the moment). It's not a colour I've worn before or own anything in, but I'm really liking it lately, had already looked into a coral nail varnish before I saw this top, now I'm even thinking of a coral lipstick (as long as it's more pink and less orange). Have been looking for a good pussy bow blouse for ages too, so this just ticked all my boxes :) Ordered it straight away, optimistically in a 10. I'm thinking it'll look great with my high-waisted black skirt, possibly even try it out with jeans. I hope it looks good on me, that would be a blow if it didn't :(
Had a crumby day overall, trying to relax with a white Russian and some TV, with some success. Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter day :)
Love
Betty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)