"Betty Leopard": Blog Love (and a little bit of envy too)

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Blog Love (and a little bit of envy too)

I really love blogging and reading the blogs of wonderfully creative, interesting and stylish people who inspire me to be a better blogger.
I follow so many wonderful blogs I wanted to share some of my current favorites with you.
I think these blogs are all beautiful, inspiring and lovely to read, written by amazingly stylish, wonderful ladies. I aspire to have a blog that was even half as good as these.

What Katie Found
A beautiful lady sharing her great taste, accounts of making her own clothes as well as interesting finds and images. Her sewing adventures have inspired me to pick up my sewing machine and get back to the dress I started making months ago.
She also has an Etsy shop where she sells accessories she has made.

The Magpie Girl
The Magpie Girl is written by Vicki. Another gorgeous lady with a beautiful blog, full of wonderful photographs documenting her great style along with more interesting finds and images. Her Crush posts certainly inspire my inner shopper. She features so many lovely things that I fear for my bank balance :/
I have only come across this blog recently, but already love it, I could spend ages just admiring the great photography and stunning outfits.  I'm sure I'll be an avid follower.

The Fish Tank
Following on from The Magpie Girl, The Fish Tank is written by another gorgeous red-head, Fritha Louise. Her blog is filled with great pictures of herself, documenting her great personal style, alongside some great fashion picks and trend spotting.
The Fish Tank has also been shortlisted in the Look Blogging Competition, so you know it's got to be good.

Temporary:Secretary
Yet another beautiful lady with a great sense of style that she shares through wonderful photographs. Her outfits are always beautiful, accessorised perfectly even down to her nail varnish. She has also made the Look Blogging Competition short list, and deservedly so.
She also has her own jewellery range, which contains some great, unique and stylish pieces.

Being Little
Being Little's Lyzi seems like a real sweetheart. Her blog is beautifully written and full of fantastic photographs of her inspired and super stylish outfits as well as things she has found rummaging through charity shops and other random but beautiful pictures. I look forward to reading her blog.
Being Little has recently celebrated one year old, and it sounds like she's had an amazingly successful year of blogging, attracting a huge following, which is totally understandable.

All these ladies spare me from so much boredom, even if I am amazing jealous of their wonderful blogs and the fact that they are all way more stunning and stylish than me!
Spread some blog love,
Betty
x

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love you! This is so lovely of you, thank you so much. I think you have good taste because those other bloggers you mentioned are my fave too! I'll be sure to stop by again soon to say hello to you. Thanks for having me on your blog :) Lots of love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you've made my month :)
    Also, Thanks for dropping by to check out my blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much! This is really flattering, and I agree with the above comment as I too admire these ladies blogs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)