"Betty Leopard": Friday Filler

Friday, 2 September 2011

Friday Filler

I've got a few posts in the pipeline, but not anything that's going to be ready today, so I thought I'd fill the space by recognising and thanking my new blog followers, twitter followers and commenters.
I've had a super successful week with the blog, getting a record 153 views yesterday.
I really enjoy writing my blog and I'm absolutely thrilled to know so many people have dropped by and (seem to have) enjoyed reading it!
I've found some interesting new blogs through my new followers as well, which I will likely be featuring next time I do a Blog Love post.

Thank you again, your support means a lot,

Love,
Betty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)