"Betty Leopard": Halloween Nails

Friday, 28 October 2011

Halloween Nails

I'm still gearing up for Halloween, getting rather excited now.

This evening I painted my nails all Halloween-y. It's not exactly in-keeping with my costume, but it's still in the Halloween spirit.


As I'm right handed, my left hand turned out much better than the right. The photo of the left hand is also a lot better :/
These ones are my favourites :)




There's lots of Halloween nail based inspiration out there on the internet if you need more ideas. Wah Nails is always a great place to find some super fancy, elaborate nail designs.
Most of the colours I've used here are from my Models Own haul during their 50% off promotion, including their Wah Nails Nail Art Pen. I think the only exceptions are the purple, which is Gasoline from Gosh and the orange, which is Hanky Panky from  Leighton Denny and came in my October GlossyBox (disappointed I got orange as this is the only time of year I can even consider using it).

Hope you have Halloween plans for the weekend,
Betty
x

2 comments:

  1. Your nails made me smile so much, they are lovely for the theme of halloween

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks my dear. They make me smile too :) Just desperately trying not to chip them before my Halloween do tonight!
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)