"Betty Leopard": NOTD: Dotty about Coral

Saturday, 4 February 2012

NOTD: Dotty about Coral

Here's a quick nail post for you.
I treated myself to a set of nail art tools at the end of January, well thy were only £2.69 on eBay (here). They're pretty useful, a set of five double ended sticks with different sized ends for doing different dots, stripes, patterns and (apparently) marbeling.
I used Rimmel 60 seconds in Instyle Coral and Models Own Snow White. Having had icey blue nails for the past week, combined with the icey temperatures, I thought I'd go for something a bit brighter this time! I really like the coral shade, it's a lot more pink than it looks it the photo, which is how I like my corals.
Both polishes are really easy to use and quick drying, although you have to take care with the white to get an even coverage. The tools are also really easy to use, well, for dots anyway! I even got my right hand looking pretty decent.
I apologise for the poor lighting in the photos, the lights in my flat are so bad for photography :(



Hope you are all having a good weekend. I believe it is snowing in a lot of the country; we don't get snow here very often, so we're stuck with cold rain instead.
Love

3 comments:

  1. You've just convinced me to purchase some nail treats! Brilliant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks guys :)
    I love doing my nails, it's therapeutic. These ones have def helped keep a smile on my face.
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)