"Betty Leopard": A taste of my day job

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

A taste of my day job

I have had another article published by Experimentation online science magazine!
This time I've written a very brief overview of the kind of thing I work on for my day job as a PhD researcher; Biofuels and their environmental impacts. Considering my thesis will run to hundred of pages, and this article was only 2, it really is a very condensed version!

If you would like to check it out, click here.

Love,
Betty
x

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool! I got my doctorate last year and that online magazine is great!
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    What did you do your doctorate in?
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss K!
    Thank you for reading and following :D
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)