"Betty Leopard": Vintage Nation

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Vintage Nation

Vintage Nation, from the people behind Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair, is being held at Brighton Racecourse on Saturday June 9th 2012 (10am til 11pm).
I really want to go, but at the moment, haven't found anyone to come with me, so I thought I'd put some feelers out to see if any of you lovely people would be interested.
There will obviously be vintage shopping, but also vintage cars, live music, vintage hair styling and make-up, burlesque, a village green (brought to you by Crabbies), a man-made beach, G&T's, champagne, DJs, dancing and the promise of fireworks!
Check out both the Facebook page and event.


Let me know if you're interested, or already going! I think it looks like a fantastic day out :)
Love,

3 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! Unfortunately I am just a bit too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Just wanna to know if there's still a Vintage Nation this year and when it will be? Since, I think it's really good to witness it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Just had a look at the Judy's Vintage Fair website and it looks like there will be a Vintage Nation this year, but it's not until October and will be in Edinburgh - http://www.judysvintagefair.co.uk/events/vintage-nation-2/

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)