"Betty Leopard": This is me

Thursday, 24 May 2012

This is me

My name is Betty, and I'm a bit of a multiple personality Blogger. Actually, I'm just a bit of a multiple personality person.

I'm a scientist and a writer, a baker, a crafter, a WI member........

I love shoes, make up, clothes, movies, music, lipstick, baths, biscuits, cake, cocktails, books, bed, and a whole load of other things.

I'm not fashionable and I'm not cool.

I don't think I'm a particularly typical Blogger.

I'm not particularly skilled at being a girl, I don't understand my skin or know how to apply eyeshadow properly.

I'm very messy.

I have really big hair (when I don't do anything to it).

I hate exercise (doesn't work well with the love of cake :/)

I'm usually sarcastic and often cynical - I'm trying to be less critical (mostly of myself).

Representin' lol

Lots of Love


2 comments:

  1. I've always thought you've had really good style! I wish I could pull off bleach blonde hair!

    But I know what you're saying about multiple-personality hobbies - I love fashion and cooking but also really love computer games and horror movies.

    Morag x
    moadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much.
    I think having such varied interests just makes us more interesting people!
    Betty
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)