"Betty Leopard": Birthday Presents

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Birthday Presents

I have been a very spoilt girl this birthday.

I thought I would share some pictures of my massive haul with you.


I love everything I was given, but some items really stand out.

1920's Flapper style dress and Red corsage from Pete
Sleeveless Skull print blouse from my sister
Full set of TURF comics by Jonathan Ross from Pete
Dracula graphic novel
Inside Dracula graphic novel
Absolutely beautiful Complete Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft, complete with silver edged pages
Leopard Owl Earrings
Some of my cards
I think this selection of presents may have exposed my geek side to you all. I am a big comic fan, and love pretty much anything to do with vampires (with the massive exception of Twilight). 
There was also a good amount of leopard print in there, with a leopard print scarf from Pete's parents and a leopard print belt and the leopard owl earrings from Pete's sister Jo.

I also got some money from my grandparents that I am in the process of spending - three pairs of shoes so far!!

Thank you to everyone for all the gifts, it really was all too much. Also, thank you for laying off on the chocolate :)

Love,

12 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you got some lovely presents. That Dracula comic looks ace, might have to go looking for that myself! Also that looks like something speciall gorgeous!

    Elle - xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very spoiled.
      The Dracula comic is awesome, as I said in the post, I'm a bit of a vampire and a comic book freak, so it's the perfect present :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a brilliant birthday! You got some fab presents :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a lovely birthday thanks chick. I was definitely spoiled.
      x

      Delete
  3. Wow, you definitely got some amazing presents! Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, I was totally over-indulged, but it was great :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, I did indeed :)
      Thanks for reading. I will def pop by and check your blog out because I really do love wearing silly hats!
      Betty
      x

      Delete
  5. the owl earrings are adorable and I adore the skull print top! lovely blog :)

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the earrings and the top too, I need something light and sleeveless in the weather we're having too!
      Thanks so much for reading,
      Betty
      x

      Delete
  6. I didn't know you liked comics?! Turf is great if you've not read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm a closet comic book reader! Still haven't had time to read Turf yet, but does look good :)
      x

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)