"Betty Leopard": My Products of the Week

Sunday, 12 August 2012

My Products of the Week

Ok, so my title is a little tongue in cheek.

For those of you who have managed to miss my moaning on Twitter and Facebook, I have been really ill for the best part of the last two weeks. Some sort of nasty virus that has given me a sore throat to the point of losing my voice for several days, headaches, muscle aches, a blocked nose and sinus pain as well as almost complete lack of energy and inability to concentrate.

Yeah, it's been loads of fun.

I've been slowly increasing my overall medication intake as time has gone on. It started as just paracetamol and Stepsils, moving on to cold & flu tablets, Berocca, cold & flu drinks as well as copious amounts of Lucozade.
Not much point reviewing them. Paracetamol was probably the most effective, and I'm still super impressed that I got 32 tablets for 38p. Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Blackcurrant is horrible, I never once managed to finish a cup.


I thought I was starting to feel a little better yesterday, but I've taken a downward turn again today. I really hope I'm better soon. I'm so bored of being ill, let alone all the time I've wasted not being able to write for work, for here or do anything fun. I even had to miss out on a trip to the V&A museum yesterday, that I was really looking forward to :(

Hope you're all doing better than I am :) Hopefully a more normal service will be resumed soon.

Love


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am feeling better now.
      And thank you again, I really need to look into this Liebster thing!!
      Betty
      x

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)