"Betty Leopard": Temporary Hiatus

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Temporary Hiatus

You have probably noticed by now that my posts are getting less and less frequent :(

As much as I love blogging, unfortunately, my PhD thesis is due to be submitted at the beginning of January, so the blog has had to take a bit of a back seat.
I just thought I'd let you all know that it's unlikely I'll get anything posted up in December - I might try and do a couple of picture based posts, but no promises!

I hope you're all surviving the cold weather and looking forward to Christmas and New Year.
I intent to be back and better than ever as soon as I get my thesis finished up.

Thanks for sticking with me,

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just found your darling blog, and became your newest follower. Everything here is so pretty! I look forward to reading your future posts soon. I hope you are enjoying the countdown to Christmas.
    Love,
    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe,
      Thanks so much. I can't wait to get back to blogging soon :)
      Thank you for following,
      Betty
      x

      Delete
  2. you have a great blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new founder of your blog! I hope you come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it!! would you like to follow each other?
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)