"Betty Leopard": Trust me, I'm a Doctor

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

Today I handed in the final hard-bound copies of my thesis - after a long process of handing in, examination and correcting - so I am now a doctor (academic, not medical)!

I am very pleased that it is all finally over and I no longer have to think about it - so hopefully I should have much more time and brain space to get back to writing here.

Thank you all for sticking with me these past few months (and years!) :D

If any of you are interested, I have also started up a science blog - Awe & Wonder Science Blog - it would be great if you could check it out, it's aimed at non-scientists so don't worry if you've never been a big fan of science, I aim to show you science is actually awesome (and everywhere).

My next big dilemma is finding a graduation outfit to wear with these awful robes :/ Suggestions are very welcome!!


Hope you are all well,

Love,

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)