"Betty Leopard": Dresses for December #1

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Dresses for December #1

This year has not been my best year for blogging, which is something I really want to try and rectify before the year is out!

As part of these efforts I have decided to try and start a small but daily feature - Dresses for December. What with getting a job (starting tomorrow) so having the prospect of an income and the need for some new clothes, even if they are only work clothes, I have been doing rather a lot of browsing round shops online and come across rather too many beautiful things I want to own. Plus with the beginning of the festive party season, who doesn't enjoy dreaming about the perfect party frock :)

Today's offering is a dress I am pleased to say I have actually bought for myself, although it hasn't arrived yet.

It's from Wallis, which isn't somewhere I normally shop, so I actually don't know how I came across it in the first place. I really like the simple and classic, slightly vintage inspired look and think I has a lot of scope to be worn both during the day for work and dressed up for the evening - possible with pearls or my faux fur stole to play up the vintage look.

It's made from jersey so I'm hoping it's going to be quite comfortable and reasonably forgiving, especially as I've bought it in a size 10, but we'll have to wait until it arrives to see about that.

As an added bonus, it's currently reduced from £40 to £28, which I consider to be a bit of a bargain. Check it out here.

Now, I need to go and find 30 more dresses to share with you this month!
Where have you been shopping for dresses lately? Let me know if you've found anything especially beautiful or a great bargain!



Love,


1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)