"Betty Leopard": Dresses for December #7

Friday, 20 December 2013

Dresses for December #7

Today was my last day of work for 2 whole weeks! I could get used to this sort of pattern, three weeks working, two weeks off.... Shame the Christmas holidays come but once a year (although not the associated spending and over eating).

Today's Dress for December is from Tara Starlet.

I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. Like many of my other selections this month it is simple, classic, elegant, vintage inspired and suitable for wearing to work or out in the evening. It also comes in pale pink and pale blue, but I prefer the red as it just screams Rockabilly - plus it's suitably festive if you wanted to wear it at this time of year.

I'm not lucky enough to own anything from Tara Starlet (yet), but I have long lusted over their great vintage inspired selection of dresses and other clothes. I'd love to have a pair of their sailor slacks.

At £80 this dress is a bit too expensive for me, sadly, even as a treat at the moment. If you feel like splashing out, you can find the dress here.

I hope that you all have a great weekend. I plan on going to the local farmer's market tomorrow morning to pick up some last minute gifts and then get on with wrapping. If you're really lucky I might also get another post in ;)

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)