"Betty Leopard": International Women's Day

Saturday, 8 March 2014

International Women's Day

Today is International Women's Day - a day to pay tribute to and celebrate women as well as recognise women's struggles around the world for fair treatment and equality.

If you haven't already, you should check out the International Women's Day website to fins out more about the day, Women's initiatives and what you can do to help the cause of women, including yourself.


I found this video this evening and thought it was particularly pertinent to share today. The media sells us a false idea of beauty and what women should be - don't stand for it, be yourself, you are amazing.




I also thought this video was particularly important to share today.



Happy International Women's Day to you all.

Hope you are all well,

Love,


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for these- really inspiration! Certainly will make me think how I can help ensure my LO is never held back from being who she wants and can be x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog! Some great ideas. I will certainly be taking a few of those on board! Keep up the great work

      Delete
  2. very nice post! like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Have you read 'Lean In'? It's a MUST! Louise xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I haven't read Lean In, yet, it's definitely on my list though!
      Thanks for reading
      Betty
      x

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)