"Betty Leopard": #Paperhaul - Box 1 - December 2014

Sunday, 4 January 2015

#Paperhaul - Box 1 - December 2014

You may remember a little while back I wrote a bit of an introduction to a new stationery/letter writing subscription box from the clever ladies behind Crafty Creatives, called #Paperhaul.

I loved the idea of this box as soon as I heard about it. Since moving away from all of my friends, and my increasing disaffection for Facebook, I have become a big fan of writing letters and sending cards as a way of keeping in touch. So a monthly subscription box of 'snail mail' related goodies sounded perfect for me - not only can I indulge my interest in letter writing but I also get the excitement of receiving goodies in the post for myself!
For me, there's something really special about receiving a handwritten letter or card (or even a parcel!) in the post when so much is digital these days. Plus, the letter writing process can be quite cathartic in itself, so I definitely plan on writing to people more this year.


The first #paperhaul box shipped in December. I was really excited to receive my box and see exactly what it contained.

As with the Crafty Creative boxes, the #paperhaul boxes are all themed and the items in the first box were all based around a travel theme.
For the £10 (+p&p) you get a lot of stuff in the box. The December box contained a bicycle print card, a moped print card, 3 postcards, 2 sheets of pretty travel-print paper, 9 travel related stickers, 3 gift tags with travel-related slogans and a roll of washi tape in a vehicle design.


All the items are really good quality and made from good quality materials. With all the craziness of Christmas I haven't got around to using any of the items yet, but I will definitely be sitting down and writing cards and letters using the things from the box soon.
I'm not sure what my number one favourite item from the box is - I always love washi tape, but I also really like the moped printcard, and the tags are also really cute! Everything makes a great addition to my letter writing toolkit (I don't have an actual 'letter writing toolkit', but you get what I mean!)

I really like the #paperhaul box, and it's something a bit different for a subscription box. I'm definitely looking forward to receiving my next box.
If you're a fan of letter writing, or if you want to give letter writing a try, I would recommend you give #paperhaul a go. I intend to be posting a bit more about letter writing related things soon, so having some materials ready under-your-belt might not be a bad idea! Maybe you could make a New Years Resolution to write more :)

To find out more about #paperhaul, or to subscribe, head over to their website here.

Thanks for reading,
Love,




NB. I have received a discount on the box price as a reviewing blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I do love your comments so please feel free to leave one :)